Farhan´s Adventures in South America

The time came when I just had to pack a bag, and go.. why, or where exactly I didn´t know, but Lima was as good a place as any to start... and so the adventure began...

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Sun June 26 - Rest and Relaxation


Scott comes in the morning, just as Kathleen finishes up with a friend who has given her a tarot reading. We all end up together in the kitchen talking for a while... all exchange valuable knowledge, and as Kathleens friend leaves, Scott starts my reiki session, whilst Kathleen works. Then after me, Kathleen gets her Reiki session. We have lunch, hang around talking a while, and then end up going out for some Mazamorra. (as you can tell time passes real fast!)

As we eat Mazamorra, I meet Puma's aunt, and say I'll try to go visit her tomorrow. We end up visiting a South African lady who runs the Gringo Hostal, and organises San Pedro journeys. We have a chef from Lima who prepares some food for us, and then get home tired - as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home