Farhan´s Adventures in South America

The time came when I just had to pack a bag, and go.. why, or where exactly I didn´t know, but Lima was as good a place as any to start... and so the adventure began...

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Sun 12 June - Path into the Jungle

Today, for some reason I decided to dowse a map of Peru that I had bought with a quartz crystal pendulum that I happened to buy a few days ago too...

So with the map open in front of me, I started to 'set' the pendulum for the yes and no responses, by asking questions that would give clear yes and no answers... Then I started to hold the pendulum over the map, on Cuzco, and we got a clear no...

Slowly moving over the map, I eventually found myself over the north region of Loreta, and found that over Iquitos, I started to get a 'yes' from the pendulum. Wanting to make sure, I moved in closer over the map, and suddenly the yes became a no... strange I thought.. so I kept moving and all of a sudden I found a yes response over the place called 'Mazon'. Focusing on Mazon, suddenly the pendulum started to swing directly over the Rio Mazon leading out of Mazon, heading north west...

Allowing the pendulum to guide me, I kept moving it along the river, until it went past the end of the river, and came to a complete stop. It just stopped moving. No yes, no no, just stillness. I figured this was where I was meant to head to. So moving out from the map, I decided to get a more aerial perspective, and as I moved further up, the pendulum started to give me a 'yes' response, again becoming still when I moved closer into the spot.

So, trusting my intution, I shared with Puma the location on the map that I was looking to travel to, and when I asked him if he had any way of checking it out, he suggested a coca reading on Tuesday - the day that coca readings are best made. Knowing how accurate a coca reading could be, having read about how Joan Parisi Wilcox had been predicted to share the knowledge of the Q'ero´s long before she had even thought of writing a book about them, I figured it would be a good validation, as well as providing me a little solace of spirit that I wasn't going into the Jungle blindly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home