Farhan´s Adventures in South America

The time came when I just had to pack a bag, and go.. why, or where exactly I didn´t know, but Lima was as good a place as any to start... and so the adventure began...

Monday, June 13, 2005

Sun 5 June - Feeling better!!

Much better! Woke up feeling more myself. Found Papi playing guitar downstairs. Everyone else asleep or resting somewhere. Have half a cup of brekkie, with some bread. Watch TV. Seems Papi has to go to work & there I was hoping to spend some time with the whole family.. Apparently not as much time as I wanted. Realise I'll have to take a flight tomorrow morning from Lima. Nice dinner. Watch Star Wars & Lord of the Rings. Talk with Artu (a cousin-in-law) about life, get to bed early. Early start tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home