Farhan´s Adventures in South America

The time came when I just had to pack a bag, and go.. why, or where exactly I didn´t know, but Lima was as good a place as any to start... and so the adventure began...

Monday, June 13, 2005

Tues 31 May - A day in Cusco

Woke up to find Puma had already gone to town. Thought I should phone Don Americo today, so I ventured into town. Edgar takes me into town by cab, and I end up finding Calle Saphi, where a volunteer program I had seen advertised is located. Go onto the Internet to discover that I have my numerology report and spend time reading that. Watch a film, the Incredibles, and then eventually get back to the house via a cab. Have a dinner of rice and soup & also when I was online I found another two contacts in Cuzco - the journey unfolds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home