Farhan´s Adventures in South America

The time came when I just had to pack a bag, and go.. why, or where exactly I didn´t know, but Lima was as good a place as any to start... and so the adventure began...

Monday, June 13, 2005

Mon 30 May - Back to Fredy's home...

Woke up in Chinchero, had breakfast, and fruit and sugar cane. Saw a bit of weaving start. Got picked up by Fredy's cousin and driven back to the house. Was invited to stay at the house, and had lunch of fried potatoes. Slept a while in the living room area. Woke up, had dinner and watched The Medallion, with Jackie Chan. Was invited to sleep upstairs in a bed, in a room all for myself. At first, I didn't want to impose, but everyone was so insistent and generous I had to take em up on their offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home