Farhan´s Adventures in South America

The time came when I just had to pack a bag, and go.. why, or where exactly I didn´t know, but Lima was as good a place as any to start... and so the adventure began...

Monday, June 13, 2005

Sat 28 May - Visiting the market

Spent most of Saturday in my hotel room, pining for the love of my life, that I had yet to meet.
Meet Ella in the square around 4pm, when I finally decide to go and get something to eat.
I wanted to find supplies for sewing and got directions to the marketplace, before I left the hostal.
There I ate fish, and got cloth, a rainbow seam, and needles and thread. I got back and started to repair my clothes, in preparation for Sunday and meeting the elders at Chinchero with Puma.
Was really nice having to sew. Look forward to more of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home