Farhan´s Adventures in South America

The time came when I just had to pack a bag, and go.. why, or where exactly I didn´t know, but Lima was as good a place as any to start... and so the adventure began...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Another light reaches out from Peru...

So I´m going along in my little world, not knowing what I´m doing, just following the impulses from moment to moment, that leads me into the direction that I´m headed in.. Being guided... don´t know where to or what will come of it... but as long as I´m true to my heart, I know it will work out...

So I end up being a volunteer at the Be The Change conference...

Enough amazing things happened there as it is... but I won´t go into all of them, otherwise, I´ll never quite get to describing my adventures here in Peru!!

So being as summarary as possible, Don Americo Yabar walks into the entrance, with a whole group of people, and the security guard starts questioning them... I step in, and take them to a place where they can wait till time for the workshop. Chrissy, the woman who seems to be the main spokesperson for this man asks to see the room where the workshop in the evening will happen, and I take her up there... as I do, I start to ask her a bit about this guy... she starts telling me he´s from Cusco, Peru, and suddenly my ears perk up! I dunno what else I learnt about this man, but I just knew that I had to connect with him, and that it was more than just coincidence that he had happened to come along....

So I go along to the workshop, which already a few of my friends who are volunteering have decided they want to attend as well... and we all just ´join in´. The magic that happens that evening, is just incredible.

Through the course of the evening, we manage to move the energy between the individuals, in a group, and then between all the groups that were in that room.

I had already been meeting with my friends in small groups, moving the energy between us, and I had already understood that once we learn to move the energy in small circles we could start to connect with other circles moving energy, and amplify the effect synergistically, the way that two ants carry more weight together than two separate ants... I´d already started to see how as a group, we could engage more completely with a conscious energy current more easily, than if we worked alone, and I was already imaginining that it must be possible with many groups to engage the awareness or state of being even more completely... and here it was, my work being laid out in front of me, complete...

It struck home to me something, that meant I just had to know more.. and so I changed my plans for the weekend, and decided I would somehow go to the Don Americo workshop during the weekend... On my way home, I spoke with my friend about going together, and he´d already checked out train times, and was planning on going there with his partner since it was her birthday. So we planned to travel together, and the magic continued to unfold.

The whole weekend workshop was magical. The culmination of which was for me the endpoint. The whole group that was there participated in a healing that Americo worked, with everyone´s support. As heavy blocked energy was being released from my body, it was being given to the earth to transform, and the earth transformed it. For at the same time, suddenly there started to be thunder in the sky. About 5 or 6 claps of thunder, that Americo told me was the earth taking the heavy energy, and transforming it.. that was what I was releasing. And there was no sign of thunder or rain before or after the healing... It was very powerful for me... in a way that I can´t begin to describe.

After the workshop, I knew that I was going to go to Peru, I figured end of July beginning of August would be a nice 4 weeks to go to Peru, and spend some time there, learn more, connect more with this energy, learning... whatever this path was that was unfolding itself in front of me...

A day of rest, and my plans changed... I don´t know if it was the consequence of dreams that I didn´t remember, but I suddenly wanted to leave for Peru about the same time that Don Americo was leaving for Peru... the dates 22nd of May till 11th September became my travel plans, and I started to look for tickets... and money.. since I couldn´t possibly afford to travel when I knew that´s when I had to go..

So I put the word out to the Cosmos.. you want me to travel, you get me the dough... and as it happens, the universe didn´t take long to respond... before I knew it I had enough money to pay for a ticket, and a bit of money to spend as I travelled...

Only I hadn´t booked a ticket... I was for some reason putting it off... then a call came from my sister, she was going to be in Toronto, in hospital with my baby niece, and I knew what I´d been waiting for...

So my flight is booked with an 11 hour stopover in Toronto, and I know that I will be able to visit my niece in hospital, seeing, her my sister and my brother-in-law one last time, before heading to Peru...

And so the journey is set... and the adventure begins....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home