Farhan´s Adventures in South America

The time came when I just had to pack a bag, and go.. why, or where exactly I didn´t know, but Lima was as good a place as any to start... and so the adventure began...

Monday, June 06, 2005

Farhan in Peru

Hi there...

This blog is gonna be a space where I keep a track of my travels through Peru...

Keep visiting every week, to see the latest of my adventures, as and when I get a chance to write up some of the magic that´s really happening...

love to everyone that visits, and may the blogging begin...

(my next entry is probably going to be after Wednesday, since I get to spend two whole days with Don Americo Yabar, and then when I´m back in town, I´ll get a chance to come online, and share with everyone the amazing adventures that I´ve been having... till then... sorry guys, but you´re gonna have to wait a few days longer...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home