Farhan´s Adventures in South America

The time came when I just had to pack a bag, and go.. why, or where exactly I didn´t know, but Lima was as good a place as any to start... and so the adventure began...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The dream....

Before I start sharing more about the adventures that I´ve embarked upon... I feel it fitting to share with everyone some of the history to the ´now´.

It all begins with a dream that I had more than a year ago...

Before this dream, I had just had a knowing about my wife to be... The knowing was that the person that I would marry would have to be a woman who walks a spiritual path similar to my own... a woman who would have the same understanding, awareness and perception as me. I knew that it wouldn´t be easy to find such a woman.. but I knew also that you don´t ´find´ people like that... when the time is right, you meet them.. in the right place at the right time...

Well, patiently waiting for this woman, I knew that as we both reached similar places in our physical, mental, and emotional states, we would come closer and closer together, until we would be ready to meet each other.. when we were at the same place. Then our spiritual and physical journey´s would come together, and we would walk both paths together.. in partnership...

More than a year ago, a dream I had made this all the more real. In the dream I saw a little girl of 13 years old, in the jungle, in a community that was living isolated from the rest of the world. Her father stood there, and pointing to me he said to me that she has known about you since the age of 13. Since that dream, I knew with certainty that the woman that I was going to marry was born in the jungle, living in a community seperate from the rest of the world, and since then I knew about her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home