Farhan´s Adventures in South America

The time came when I just had to pack a bag, and go.. why, or where exactly I didn´t know, but Lima was as good a place as any to start... and so the adventure began...

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Tues 14 June - Baby comes home!

Today, Edy and the baby get to come home! So sometime in the afternoon, Edy and baby get picked up, and with a car load full, including grandparents, grand aunts, and yours truly stuffed in the trunk, we make the journey home!

That afternoon, Puma's room becomes a reception room for family, friends and neighbours, all eager to offer their congratulations!

That evening, I eventually get a coca leaf reading from Puma - and he clearly sees the trip to Iquitos, and it being a good thing... He also sees a whole bunch of other stuff through the coca leaves, including me meeting my 'princess' out in Peru! Another good sign, if I was ever short of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home