Farhan´s Adventures in South America

The time came when I just had to pack a bag, and go.. why, or where exactly I didn´t know, but Lima was as good a place as any to start... and so the adventure began...

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Sat Jun 27 - Sun Jun 28

Sat Jun 27 - Today I end up booking my flights to Lima and Iquitos, as I've decided that I don't want to take a bus to Lima - as it would take too long... I had to travel on the 29th... dunno why... but it just seemed the date I had to travel!

In the evening, back at Kathleens, I set Kathleen up with an Addressbook on my website.
Her friend Angel, who performed her Ayuhuasca journey with her comes round to visit, and joins us for supper.
In the evening, we end up watching 'What Dreams May Come', with Robin Williams - a most timely film, if ever I could imagine a more fitting moment to see such fantasy, and adventure come to life!

That night, I sleep like a baby!

Sun June 28 - Today, I just have to get to Puma's house. It feels like it would be wrong to go to Iquitos without at least spending one night there. Intent on leaving early, I end up running errands, until it becomes 7pm, and by the time I get to the house it becomes 8-30pm. Spend a little time with everyone, including the Baby, and with Puma who returned from Canada today, and with my flight set to leave tomorrow morning, I spend a bit of time packing only things for the warm jungle weather, leaving all my other clothes at Puma's house for when I return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home