Farhan´s Adventures in South America

The time came when I just had to pack a bag, and go.. why, or where exactly I didn´t know, but Lima was as good a place as any to start... and so the adventure began...

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

This blog is being laid to rest...

It seems that my thirst for sharing, and contributing, in the world hasn't ended - but alas, my ability to keep up with all the different streams of thought, and ideas have moved me on from my travels through Peru.

I've now moved this blog into my blog at http://life.magitam.org.uk. There you can find out the latest adventures that I've been pursuing, and also start to get an appreciation for more of me, as a being. This includes the side of me that is a little more technology oriented. In time, I will find a home for the spiritual side of me, within that voice, or perhaps a new one.. For now, all I can say, is that I've moved on from this blog, from this home, that was home, during my travels through Peru. I am most grateful, for the chance that I had to share through this medium, and platform, and look forward to sharing more with you, of my life, and adventures, at my current blog, called simply Farhan's Life. See you there!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home